I provide coaching on the Boring Trader Lifestyle. This includes the following
Practical Aspects of Trading
- What type of a trader are you?
- Do you have what it takes to be a trader?
- Intraday or Positional? What kind of trading suits your personality and temperament.
- How much Capital to start with?
- Candlestick patterns combined with Classical Western patterns for that clear edge.
- Pivot Points and their use in Intraday and Positional trading.
- All about Stop losses. Different types of SL’s. Importance of trailing SL.
- How many lots to trade and when to increase them.
- Simple yet powerful Intraday Trading strategy.
- Trading tactics for special situations like gaps etc.
- All about Fibonacci Retracement, Fans and Projections and how to use them in trading.
- How to derive Nifty Expiry day levels and how to trade them.
- How to take Entry and Exits. Management of trade from start to end.
- Simple yet powerful Positional trading strategy.
- A Simple Option Strategy that has a 80%+ success ratio when it sets up.
- Position sizing and Money Management tactics.
- Make sense of it together – Technical Analysis + Money Management + Psychology = Trading Success.
Psychology of Trading
- The psyche of a trader
- The Psychology of Trading.
- Mindset of a winning trader.
- Visualizing your way to trading success.
- Why profitable trading is a boring endeavor.
- Trading as a business.
- How to handle a losing streak.
- Why paper trading is good as well as bad.
- Using the correct broker.
- How to become a consistently profitable trader – A summary.
I conduct the entire course one on one over Skype for undivided attention. Post the course I will mentor till the student is ready to go at it on his own.
To know about the pricing of the Boring Technical Analysis Course, kindly email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +917745082832.